Terracotta ~ Clay Pots

Monday, February 25, 2013

This week I'm starting a mini-series of 
These are items I frequently come across at  my local goodwill and thrift stores ~ and while prices can range per store and location, these items typically sell for five dollars or less.  
To kick start the week, I'm featuring these
Terracotta Pots
The prices on these can range significantly ~ one was found at a yard sale for 10 cents, the two in the middle were 75 cents a piece, the top left was $1 and the taller paneled one was $4.  Proving with enough patience you can still find these for as little as under a $1!  I actually prefer an aged look over their new counterparts  and if you can find them second hand why pay full price?! 
And speaking of pot planters,
 what items are you planning to grow in your garden this year?

2 comments :

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for stopping by Damask Love! I love your blog. I've got big plans for an herb garden this spring! Here's hoping it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, love your idea for having frequent blogs for ideas under $5. I'll be sure to check often. Terra pots are so pretty for summer plants. I've never seen one with the panels, so pretty. I can dream about a summer garden, but it will be quite awhile before I plant here in the mountains. Grams

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover