Vintage Cruise Ship Menu

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

1960's Transatlantic French Line Menus
All the credit for this find goes to my Mom!  While at a local antique store, she came across a stack of vintage cruise line menus.  For just a couple dollars a piece my grandmother and I picked a couple to take home.  My Grams took home a pair of brightly colored Italian Cruise Menus (correct me if I'm wrong on this) and framed them in her kitchen ~ they go great with her color palette and make for a great conversation piece!  I plan to frame ours and think it would be fun to fashion a brunch after one of the menus! 
 

Any cruise line finds in your home?

1 comment :

  1. Yes, Michelle, I like my cruise line menus. Mine were from Christmas Day, 1962. Grandma

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover