Rosemary Garlic Dipping Oil

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

After making Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil, I decided to whip out this easy appetizer. I'm a huge fan of dipping oils at restaurants and can't believe I don't make this more often at home.  Great for a party, how fun would it be to have different oils & flavors for a tasting.  Or if you're like me indulge in a loaf of bread & a glass of wine and call it dinner!  To make this Rosemary Garlic Dipping Oil you'll need the following:
____________________

Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil ~ see recipe here
Fresh Garlic
Salt & Pepper
Lemon
____________________

 In a small bowl add minced fresh garlic, salt & pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
 Using a wisk, stir in your olive oil, pouring slowly to ensure it mixes with the lemon.
Add additional salt & pepper to taste, I also add another squeeze of lemon.
Grab a loaf of crusty bread and dip to your heart's content!
bon appetit!

2 comments :

  1. Yum, I love garlic so much it's addictive to me! I always tell my husband that if I eat garlic he has to eat some too (so he doesn't notice my garlic breath so much...ha, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Celeste ~ so glad to hear there's another garlic addict out there :)

      Delete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover