Pinterest Inspiration | Curator's Edition

Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm back today with some more amazing Pinterest Curators!  If you're new to Iron & Twine or missed the first post, be sure to check it out here.  I'm always seeking inspiration and striving for a Pinterest page that motives and inspires me to live a more productive & joyful life.  The key is to follow amazing curators ~ think the people in museums that pick and display the art work.  A good Pinterest pinner can introduce you to new ideas, new blogs & websites, and open you up to a whole new world of creativity.  While I love following industry experts, some of my absolute favorite pinners aren't those with fancy websites or blogs of their own.  They're my real-life family & friends, people I've met through Iron & Twine and strangers that I stock through Pinterest.  Today I want to introduce you to another four of my favorites.  If these women were editors of their own magazines, I'd be sure to be a subscriber! 
 I hope you'll visit their Pinterest pages 
and follow them for continuous inspiration!  
In the meantime, here's a small sampling of their curated work.

 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.
Faye's pins are like fresh laundry on a Spring day ~ Clean, Antique & White!  With shabby chic on it's way out, Faye's picks will have us all reconsidering!  Her Things to Collect board makes me oh-so-happy and who doesn't love a board dedicated to Blackboards?!  Be sure to check out more of her pins here!
_________________________________________________________

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.
Caroline's Pins will make you want to pack a bag and go on an extended holiday.  I love her preppy yet casual style and her sense of adventure is apparent through her pins, case in point her Wanderlust board!  And for the dog lovers, her A Few of My Favorite Things board will have you oohhhing & awing over some adorable pups.  Go check out all of her Pins, you'll thank me later! 
_________________________________________________________

 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.
Part whimsy, part Anthro Chic, Emmy's Pins make me squeal with glee!  If this girl threw a party I'd be sure to crash it!  If you love polka dots as much as I do, don't miss her board dedicated to just that, Dots!  For more inspiration check out her boards here!
_________________________________________________________

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.
Meredith's Pins are the perfect mix of Classic & Eclectic!  Her choice in color hues are my all time favorites ~ navys, blues, greens & naturals!  From her For the Home board to her Products I Love board, her style is timeless yet attainable.  Be sure to see all of her pins here!
_________________________________________________________

So go grab a cup of you-fill-in-the-blank and go get lost in the world of Pinterest, but just for a bit, you have my full permission!

What ways do you ensure that Pinterest is no longer a chore?!
You know I love it when you share!

No comments :

Post a Comment

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover