aden + anais | swaddles

Thursday, July 3, 2014


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.

In preparing for our twins I've fallen in love with the oh-so-versatile, functional and adorable aden + anais swaddle blankets.  They're lightweight, breathable and their generous (and I mean BIG) size is perfect for swaddling, but they're also the perfect stroller blanket, nursing cover and burp cloth.  An all-in-one blanket?!  What parent-to-be doesn't love that?!  Compared to other muslin swaddles I found, these were hands down the softest and by far the best quality.  With any newborn, messes are sure to be had and the last thing I want are a bunch of baby products that don't stand up to multiple washings.  In shopping for two newborns and having a small space, my philosophy is I'd much rather invest a little more money in good, quality products that can keep up with life with baby.  By investing up front, I won't have to continually spend money replacing items that don't last.  So, you can be sure I'll be adding these swaddles to my must have list. Above are some of my favorite designs, I love the whimsical feel they'll bring to you and to your baby.

What are your favorites?
Would love to hear from you in the comments below!

1 comment :

  1. I just came across my son's favorite baby blanket. He's 14 years old now, and it's one of the few blankies I saved. You really become attached to the blanket you love, so you need to be sure it's going to be a good quality piece.
    Your choices of aden and anais are amazingly beautiful. They look so cozy and fresh. I have a cousin expecting soon, so I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover