The thing I love most about the summertime is effortless outdoor dining. By keeping essentials on hand you'll be prepared for easy entertaining, whether it's glass of ice tea on the front porch or an impromptu back yard dinner. Below I'll share where you can get this look as well as why these are my summertime dining go-tos!
1. Acrylic Pitcher | A must in the summertime, perfect for ice tea, lemonade or sangria!
I particularly like this one from Crate & Barrel.
2. Acrylic Glassware | No need for glassware in the summer, stick with acrylic for worry-free entertaining.
These from Pottery Barn are my favorite due to their deceiving hammered glass texture ~ they look like glass!
3. Vintage Silverplate Flatware | Who says you can't dine in style?
I prefer mixing patterns for an eclectic, non-formal look. If you're in the market for some, we currently selling picnic sets over at Wheel & Basket!
4. Bright Colorful Linens | Add a splash of color to your tabletop!
These are currently sold out online, however I still saw them at multiple Anthropologie Stores.
5. Bamboo Knot Picks & Skewers | Perfect for appetizers or to add garnish in a drink.
Don't underestimate these little things! Pick up a couple packs here and you'll be thankful you've got them in your pantry. They're big impact and low cost!
6. Not a Paper Plate Set | Adds instant nostalgia!
I love the look of paper plates in the summer, but they're typically not too sturdy and of course not re-usable. For continuous use, I love these melamine versions of the original!
7. Large Rattan Tray | Adds instant function and texture!
I was thrilled when I came across this one! When not in use I display it on the counter along with my my other dining essentials. Keeping it stocked and close by ensures I'm always ready to entertain!