34 Weeks Pregnant | Twins

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This week calls for a celebration!!  While I'm typically a postive person, I truly didn't believe we'd make it to see 34 weeks.  Pre-term labor, hospital stays, non-bedrest, bedrest and multiple doctors' opinions will do that to you.  But, we made it and I'm officially doing the happy dance!!
I feel so fortunate for how this pregnancy has gone and grateful that our twins are growing big and healthy.  At this point I'm just so gosh darn excited to meet them and I can't wait to see what personalities they bring into the world!!  Because they're fraternal, they could look and act very similar or very different from one another, but no matter who they are or who they become, Brian and I are so excited to have the privilege of becoming their parents!  So, whether they decide to come this week or the next or the next, I say bring.it.on!
 _______________________________________________

34 Weeks Pregnant With Twins

HOW BIG ARE THE BABIES?  Baby Boy is 4 lbs 14 oz, Baby Girl is 5 lbs 3 oz

EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS THIS WEEK:  A month ago, we really didn't think we'd make it this far, so simply reaching the critical 34 week mark!

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK:  Spending some major quality time with Brian, we took a mini babymoon staycation over the weekend.

CRAVINGS:  Water ~ swelling is really starting to set in, some days worse than others.  Avoiding any added salt and trying to stay hydrated.

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN:  49 lbs

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:   Meeting these two!!!


11 comments :

  1. You look fantastic! So happy that you've hit the 34 week mark. I stumbled upon your blog a while back thanks to one of your Maine posts (I live in the Portland area) and have loved following your baby journey these past months. Good luck & love the bean boots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan! Portland is hands down one of my favorite places in the world ~ envious that you live there! xo

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see what a happy dance looks like when you're 34wks pregnant, and with twins no less!

    You look wonderful, congrats on making it this far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's a sight to see...think Amy Poehler's SNL "I'm No Angel" ~ super awkward for all involved :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful bump, Michelle! Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Such an exciting time. Praying for a healthy and safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing a happy dance in my chair every time I read your blog.......maybe the little ones might be a bit shy.......congrats on doing so good, looking so fantastic and the big step you are taking in your life.
    Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo glad you made the 34 week goal! Happy for you. These last days can be the toughest. Hang in there. Can't wait to see that the babies have arrived. Blessings to you and your husband. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose - http://muchloveroseblog.tumblr.com
    You look so happy - So glad for you and your husband.
    Looking forward you meeting you little bundles of joy.
    God Bless
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing!!! Wishing you the best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so so cute! I love the clothes you're rocking with that sweet baby(s) bump!!! :) Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover