Happy Spring | Blogger Stylin Home Tours 2015

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It's Springtime!  And that means I've got the decorating bug, just in time for this edition of BSHT, hosted by Lindsay from The White Buffalo Stylin Co!  If you're new to Iron and Twine and stopping by from Restless Arrow (isn't her kitchen to die for!!), welcome to my blog!  Being a new mom to 5 month old twins P & K has us currently re-arranging and re-purposing our
small, Atlanta bungalow.  So this season, decor was kept simple and minimal as we prepare to make some changes to our home.
With any small home and/or home with kids, organization is key!  Our ikea expedit has become our ultimate family command center.
Vintage finds and dogwood branches from our backyard gave our living room a Spring refresh.
And who needs throw blankets when you now have an abundance of swaddle blankets?!  I drape them around furniture for easy use and access.
A recent small room makeover has become the perfect play space for P & K.
And of course, the twins' nursery...
Fresh herbs are one of my favorite things about Spring and having them right in the kitchen makes for easy use.
And while my studio has been a great space...we're looking to make some big changes to it to make more space for our now family of four!
Wishing you a wonderful Spring day...

Keep the house tour going by stopping by The Nester first thing tomorrow!



20 comments :

  1. I love see your space every time! It's such a happy place and I love all the fresh updates! But those babes are the best part I have to say :) Great tour friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your beautiful tour. You have such a unique, gorgeous, eclectic style and your twins are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet images of your little loves. Your home is so easy breezy and cheery :) Happy spring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your home is gorgeous, michelle! i adore your mantle, dining area, and studio so much! and those sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing pictures of your home makes me happy :) Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I LOVE the swaddle blankets as décor! They're perfect! I love all of your little touches!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your home, Michelle - it's so bright and cheery. And your studio is to die for (if you're done with it, can I have it? :) ) Your creativity is always inspiring - can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful!! I love all of the sweet, springy details =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so fresh and pretty, and I could just squeeze those beautiful babies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Michelle, your home is beautiful! And your twins are the cutest ever! We need to have a playdate soon!

    -Erin Spain @ DIY on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are so many wonderful and beautiful details in your home. You can clearly tell it's full of love. :)

    xo Michael

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in LOVE with your home! Beautiful. I love how you incorporate everyday essentials (swaddles!) into your decor. I am inspired by both your command center and industrial kitchen shelving. Thanks for a burst of ideas in the decorating/organizing file in my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! How pretty everything is! I can't believe you're managing twin babies at the same time. I love all your shelving- it looks so practical, but pretty too. Best wishes to you and your family! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! I think I fell in love with your house. It's so clean and well organized. You are such a smart lady. You arrange your things well and in balance. I think you are really inspired to maintain your house systematically and beautifully, inside out. Thanks for sharing that, Michelle! All the best to your lovely family!

    Adam Kripke @ ReCashNetwork

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! How nice the images are! The babies are also cute! I would be happy to take such tour!
    spa tours

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really stunned by the beauty of your house. The decors and details are beautifully done and well organized – a proof that you are really good in choosing the right things and putting them at the right places. Aside from the proper arrangements of your vintage themed house, the child-friendly environment is a plus too. You managed to nail its design; all from the alphabets on the wall to the other things in the nursery room. In any way, thanks for sharing this lovely upgrade, Michelle. Kudos and all the best to your family!

    Winfred Herrington @ Sold Team

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your home is beautiful! Where are the living room chairs from? I've been looking for something exactly like them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where did you buy the wire shelves for the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover