To Market, To Market | National Farmers Market Week

Monday, August 3, 2015

How in the world is it already August?!  It's amazing how quickly summer starts to fly by.  The twins and I are currently spending some time in South Carolina, enjoying lazy days by the pool and lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  Over the weekend my mom and I took P & K to the Summerville Farmers' Market.  We got up early to beat the heat and enjoyed supporting local.  
I was excited to see King of Pops in the lowcountry, they're an Atlanta staple and a must in the summer time!  Blackberry Mojito is my favorite!

We strolled around with P & K.  They love spending time with Grandma, case in point the smile on K's face below.
For dinner we took home the Sweet Potato, Walnut, Gorgonzla ravioli and topped it with a sage butter.  It was de-lish!  
This week is National Farmers Market Week, so be sure to get out this weekend and support your local market!


4 comments :

  1. Good Morning Michelle ~
    So nice to visit with you and your Mom ~ hoping she is doing well ~
    The twins are getting so big and beautiful. No doubts about that ~ they will be looking just like their Mama & Papa for sure.
    Time spent with grandma & grandpa are so special. Can't wait to have grandbabies myself ~ one day I pray.
    Enjoy your time with your parents ~ These are call the priceless days for you and your babies.
    Much love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE King of Pops!! Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon me for being so dense....but I would love to subscribe to your lovely blog and I am just not seeing where to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day to remember!

    I just received an email from America's Mart that included a video. I swear I spotted you for a brief second at the end. - ?? You're everywhere!

    Enjoy the last days of summer!

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover