Paper Napkins

Thursday, April 4, 2013

With Summer not too far away, I'm always on the look out for cute summertime staples and with our recent Celebrate Spring post you know I love dining outdoors.  So when I spotted these cute paper napkins from Target for $1 (yes, I said $1) you better believe I bought multiples! I haven't spotted these online yet, so be sure to hit up your local Target before they're all gone!
I'm loving the pink and orange combo ~ great for a cheerful Mother's Day Brunch or a Lily Pulitzer inspired party.  I also found this Coral Perforated Table Runner from Target for $4.  Pair with simple white plates and  use lemons as a centerpiece for an easy table setting!
 
The blues and greens go great with our vintage Fiestaware.
Perfect for a poolside bash or tropical inspired dinner!  
Proving that simple additions to your table can make a big impact!
 What summertime staples are you currently on the lookout for?



No comments :

Post a Comment

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover