Vintage Metal Glider

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Recently our neighbor moved and offered us this Vintage Metal Glider along with two chairs ~ all three had belonged to his mother and he didn't have the space to take them.  I very happily accepted ~ who wouldn't take a gift like this?  They're in need of a little love, minor rust and the glider isn't fully gliding due to a slightly bent frame.  So while we work on restoring these, I came across some inspirational images.  
Should we paint it a bright bold color?  Add a cushion?  
We'd love to hear your thoughts!
1.2.3.4.

4 comments :

  1. What a great gift!! I personally love the look of classic, high gloss white with colorful cushions. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glider. You will have fun deciding how to paint it and find cushions, etc. Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. wha it worth.I had one and the matching chair. now my daughter has it.

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover