Oyster Shucking @ Red's

Thursday, March 5, 2015

There's something I inherently love about this time of year.  
Something that I can't quite put a finger on...can't quite put into words.
Rather it's a place...
It's a bright sunny sky...
A cold winter breeze...
The smell of an ocean tide...
A blue moon, an orange slice...
A really handsome guy...
And a bucket of piping hot steamed oysters.
That's what I love about this time of year.  A simple meal, with my favorite guy on the coast of the Carolina's.  Shem Creek to be exact and Red's Ice House is the place.  No fuss, no frills and yet it's one of my favorite places in the world.
Two months left in oyster season, and if I had my way I'd spend every day of it at Red's.
Happy Shucking!


5 comments :

  1. Useful information, great. Thank you so much for this excellent blog article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog posts are more interesting and impressive. This post was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely a wonderful stories you made here. Cheers for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be sure to read more of this useful magnificent information. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful information you shared in this article, nicely written! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover